Learn About Statewide Medicaid Managed Care
Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) is the program where most Medicaid recipients receive their Medicaid services.
There are three different programs that makeup the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care
Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) Program, Long-term Care (LTC) Program, and Dental ProgramLearn More About MMA and LTC
Learn More About Dental
I would like to Change My Health or Dental Plan
Log in to the Member Portal to change your Health or Dental Plan. We will walk you through the process of changing your plan.Why should you sign up for a Member Portal account?
- You can check your Medicaid eligibility and enrollment status
- View and update your address
- Request help using secure messaging
- Enroll in a plan or change plans
- File complaint and see what is happening with your complaint
- Go paperless. Choose to only get letters from Medicaid electronically
- Receive email or text message alerts
Other Ways to Change Your Health or Dental Plan
If you are unable to change Health or Dental Plans online at this time, there are several other options available to you.Other Health Plan Change Options Other Dental Plan Change Options