Before Choosing a Dental Plan
Recipients should consider the following when choosing a Dental plan:
- What plan do my dental providers take?
- What kind of dental providers do I need?
Steps to help you pick your Dental plan:
- Look at the Dental Plan and Program Information page to see the Florida Medicaid Dental core benefits that all plans offer. Extra services offered by each plan are also listed.
- Create a FL Medicaid Member Portal account to view or change your plan. Click here to create an account.
- Call a Choice Counselor for help. If you have special medical needs, you may set up a face-to-face meeting with a Choice Counselor by calling 1-877-711-3662.
NOTE: If you need additional information about the program please contact a Choice Counselor at 1-877-711-3662.