How to Choose a Dental Plan
Recipients should consider the following when choosing a Dental plan:
- What plan do my dental providers take?
- What kind of dental providers do I need?
Steps to help you pick your plan:
- Look at the Dental Plan and Program Information page to see the Florida Medicaid Dental core benefits that all plans offer. Extra services offered by each plan are also listed on the page.
- Call a Choice Counselor for help.
- If you have special medical needs, you may set up a face-to-face meeting with a Choice Counselor by calling 1-877-711-3662.
NOTE: If you need additional information about the program please contact a Choice Counselor at 1-877-711-3662.